Wednesday 13 July 2011

Bits of Encouragement and Traveller's Comments

I received an email from an artist friend and collegue that I wanted to share with you.

      "Karen, I think your tour sounds great.  I have spent 16 winters in San Miguel
      de Allende Mexico. Your tour definately covers all of the interesting places. 
      However, I want to stress the fascination of the 400 year-old history of San
      Miguel de Allende. The walls and cobbled-streets eminate history, magic and
      mystery.
      I have stayed in Casa de la Noche. A unique experience. One I have repeated.
      Jamie as a tour operator is as good as they get. 
      Enjoy!"

      Ann Cowman
      The Old Log House, Little Britian. Ontario
       July 12, 2011


All artwork images and writing in this website is copyright Karen Bigelow June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment